The sky stays mostly clear tonight but the low is noticeably warmer, only cooling to 70.
Wednesday is still the most active day of the work week and the hottest too! The morning hours are rain free and mostly clear. We'll warm to 94 that afternoon with a heat index closer to 100 degrees. It's between 2-7 p.m. that we'll see a broken line of thunderstorms passing through the Ohio Valley. The Storm Prediction Center still has a "marginal risk" of severe storms for the area. Damaging winds and large hail are the concerns if a storm were to go severe.
No rain is expected overnight into Thursday morning as drier air moves back into the Ohio Valley. Thursday starts with a low of 67 and warms to 88 degrees. The sky will be mostly sunny and dew points drop back down to around 60 which means you'll barely notice humidity.
Friday is also mostly sunny, warm and not too humid. The high tops out at 90 degrees.
Mostly sunny to partly cloudy
Afternoon scattered storms
A bit humid
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports