Wet weather will be scattered around the Tri-State through the overnight. These isolated showers will be more of a nuisance than anything else. Temperatures will drop to the mid to upper 40s for the morning.
The rest of Friday will be another mostly cloudy day with a highs in the mid 60s. Rain chances are possible for the late afternoon and evening time frame. Wet weather is more likely as a warm front starts to lift to the north after about 9 p.m. Most locations should see rain at that point.
Warmer air is finally back for the weekend! Highs jump back to the low 70s on Saturday and the mid 70s on Sunday.
While showers are likely during the day on Saturday, it's not a guaranteed potential for rain for any set window of time. A lot of the day will be dry but it wouldn't be a bad idea to check the radar if you have outdoor plans.
The most likely chance for rain over the weekend is Saturday night into Sunday morning. While a few showers are possible early for the Flying Pig Marathon and Half, there will be gradual clearing as we go through the day.
Chance evening rain
Rain-heavy at times
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports