While rain is spreading across the area, heavy rain doesn't come into play until the overnight. Then, isolated showers continue for Friday morning and up through almost midday.
While we'll see a little rain for the first half of Friday, the temperature is something you should look at. We'll technically see a high of 52 degrees but that happens around sunrise. Temperatures then fall to the low 40s closer to the noon hour and barely move back up for the rest of the day. It's going to be cloudy and windy too as this colder air invades. Wind gusts will average between 25- 30 mph starting Friday and continuing into Saturday before the winds diminish.
Saturday morning we are back to that winter feeling with a chance for flurries and temps only reaching the upper 30s. We'll the same into Sunday.
Warmer air will come back next with very little rain in the forecast.
Early showers, cloudy
High 8 AM: 52
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports