It's another cool and crisp night as temperatures will be back into the mid to upper 50s. Skies should be mostly clear with a light northwesterly wind. There is a chance that we will see some areas of patchy fog develop, but not everyone will experience that.
Wednesday looks just as spectacular, but slightly warmer. Temperature get right back towards the seasonal norm, hanging out around 80-degrees. There will be plenty of sunshine Wednesday and really every day through the rest of the week.
As we take a look at the weekend, we are seeing a fantastic stretch of weather in store for Oktoberfest Zinzinnati! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all look sunny and warm, with temperatures into the mid-80s. Humidity will creep up slightly, but overall, it looks dry! Highs will range from 84° to 87°.
Mostly clear & cool
Plenty of sunshine
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports