CINCINNATI — Monday Morning Weather Highlights:
- Cloudy start to Monday
- Spotty rain redevelops this afternoon
- A few rumbles of thunder possible
We are kicking off Monday morning with a cloudy sky and temperatures in the mid to low 60s. The morning drive should be dry, but another chance for rain will develop this afternoon and into this evening as temperatures warm to the mid 70s.
Today's rain will be spotty and a lot shorter in duration than the wet weather on Sunday. We could hear a few rumbles of thunder this afternoon. Severe weather is unlikely. Any rain on the radar will end overnight as we cool to 60. The sky stays mostly cloudy. Tuesday will be another mostly cloudy day and it comes with our lowest rain chance of the work week. We'll end up with a high of 78 with a 20% chance for rain during the day. But starting Wednesday, rounds of rain are likely to return and last through Friday.
- MORNING RUSH: Mostly cloudy and mild. Low: 63
- MONDAY: Cloudy morning, afternoon showers and storms. High: 74
- MONDAY NIGHT: Rain fades, but M=mostly cloudy. Low: 60
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. High: 78
- TUESDAY Night: Cloudy skies with a slight chance of rain. Low: 62