CINCINNATI – Ready for the Opening Day ticket campout?
Reds fans can buy Opening Day tickets in a two-game package starting at 9 a.m. Saturday at the Great American Ball Park ticket windows only, the club announced Thursday.
Buyers can start lining at 9 a.m. Friday. There are about 750 Opening Day tickets available. Last year’s tickets sold out in less than one hour, the club said.
The “Opening Day Double Play” two-game package includes one ticket (either Standing-Room-Only or View Level) to the April 4 season opener vs. the Philadelphia Phillies (4:10 p.m.) plus one Field Box ticket to any other April game of the buyer’s choice.
Prices for the “Opening Day Double Play” ticket packages start at:
• $75 for one Opening Day Standing-Room-Only ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any other game in April.
• $95 for one Opening Day View Level ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any other game in April.
There is a limit of four packages per person. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted.
Approximately 300 Standing-Room-Only and 450 View Level tickets for Opening Day will be available as part of these packages.
Fans lining up for tickets will receive wristbands indicating their place in line and may not hold spots for friends or family who are not in attendance. Fans will be expected to remain on-site and random checks will be performed until the ticket sale begins.
Alcohol, open flames and propane heaters will not be permitted on the ballpark premises.
The Opening Day ticket sale will happen rain or shine.
Reds Authentics ‘Spring Sale'
The Reds Authentics Shop inside the main gates at GABP will be open Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon for authenticated, game-used and autographed Reds memorabilia. Items for sale include:
• Game-used and team-issued jerseys, hats, baseballs, helmets, bats and batting gloves;
• Autographed items from current and former Reds;
• $50 “Mystery Bags” containing items valued from $50 to $400 (while supplies last);
• Unique and one-of-a-kind signage from around the ballpark and inside the clubhouse.
Sales benefit the baseball and softball outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.
Reds Consumer Clubs
The Reds Consumer Clubs Corner inside the ballpark will also be open from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday so fans can purchase memberships to the following clubs:
• Reds Rookies Baby Club ($20, up to age 3)
• Reds Heads Kids Club ($30, ages 3-12)
• Club Red ($30, ages 13-17)
Each club includes exclusive Reds gear, Reds tickets, and members-only experiences.