NewsRegion Northern KentuckyCovington

Actions

Worker electrocuted on the job in Covington

Posted: 4:06 PM, Mar 13, 2019
Updated: 2019-03-13 20:06:01Z
Worker_electroc uted_in_Covington.jpg

COVINGTON, Ky. — A contractor working on a house was electrocuted Wednesday when his cherry picker got too close to a power line, according to Covington police.

The worker died instantly.

The fatal accident happened in the 600 block of Altamont Road.

WCPO will update this story when more information becomes available.