A Severe Thunderstorm Watch was issued for the following counties until 8 p.m., at which point the advisory expired after a line of strong storms moved through the Tri-State.
If you don't already have the Storm Shield app, you can download it by clicking on the link below:
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports