The weekend will be quiet around here, as temperatures are turning more mild. However, a snowmaker looks to be right around the corner for next week.
Overnight, we will see mostly fair skies, with temps in the 30s before falling to the mid-20s by daybreak. Then, the temps climb above 41° which is average for this time of year.
While we will see a few clouds through the day, it does look like the weather will be overall nice to start the weekend. Highs will reach into the mid to upper 40s. Then, Sunday brings even more mild weather that will push near 50°
9 First Warning: A rain/snow mix will be possible on Monday. But behind this, colder air will come in, and it supports light snow by Tuesday and Wednesday. We are tracking the system now. While it's too early to put exact numbers on the snow, it appears that light accumulations of snow are possible.
Not as cold
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Snowcast app for iTunes devices (you can see how many inches of snow will fall in your location now, later in the day or over the next 48 hours).
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports