Expect cloudy skies today with scattered showers throughout the day. Temperatures will start out in the low to mid-50s this morning, falling into the 40s from north to south this afternoon.
The front is slow moving, so that will keeps showers here all day long, plus allow areas south of the Ohio River to cool slower than areas north. Showers will last into the overnight as well, with temperatures falling into the upper 30s and low 40s.
Sunday's forecast is looking a little better today as forecast models continue to trend more southerly with Sunday's rain chance. Right now, there's a possibility for isolated showers during your tailgate. During the game, rain chances look to be well south of Paul Brown Stadium with temperatures in the 40s. Who Dey!
Cloudy with rain
High: 54 (early) 48 Afternoon temperature
Chance of a morning shower
Mostly cloudy afternoon
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports