WCPO's I-Team reporters Craig Cheatham, Paula Christian and Dan Monk discuss a three-month investigation that discovered the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, the Diocese of Covington and some religious orders repeatedly failed to disclose the identities, whereabouts and behavior of dozens of priests and brothers accused of sexually abusing children.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- What did WCPO I-Team find in investigation into sexual abuse in Catholic Church?
- Could priests with credible accusations of sexual abuse be walking among us - without our knowledge?
- Does Catholic Church move priests with credible abuse claims to keep them hidden?
- Abuse survivors say statute of limitations keeps priests and the church from taking responsibility
- These priests, credibly accused of child sexual abuse, still live quietly in the Tri-State
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati