This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss a rise in suburban poverty, a booming housing market, and the continued local spike in COVID-19 cases.
Later, senior reporter Larry Seward joins Brian and Meghan to discuss the outcome of some of the Tri-State's biggest elections and how WCPO's election coverage differed from years past.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- As poverty grows in Greater Cincinnati's suburbs, one community considers ways to help
- How to stay cool in Cincinnati's impossibly hot housing market
- DeWine appoints new health director, Ohio hits nearly 5,000 cases in a single day
- Gov. Mike DeWine tells NPR he wishes President Trump 'had a more happy relationship with masks'
- Beshear renews mask mandate for another 30 days
- Democrat Charmaine McGuffey elected next Hamilton County Sheriff
- Prosecutor Joe Deters wins reelection in Hamilton County
- WCPO partnership helping provide in-depth, watchdog journalism on election security
- Problems at the polls? Here's how you can report issues that prevent people from voting
- Ohio invites hackers to try to break into voting websites
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati