This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Maxim Alter, digital editor Meghan Wesley, digital reporter Lucy May and The Fifth Mascot host Scott Kyser talk Medicaid issues in Hamilton County, Carrie Fisher's autopsy news, Wonder Woman's salary, the latest on Otto Warmbier, George Clooney's billion dollar deal and more.
Max then chats with Wendy Rice, one of Fiona's head keepers at the Cincinnati Zoo, about the latest on Fiona’s progress, how her parents are treating her now that she’s spending more time with them -- and when she might make her official public debut. Wendy also shares a hilarious, never-before-public fact about Fiona you'll definitley want to hear.
Listen to this episode in the player above.
- Medicaid waiver wait grows for Hamilton County Developmental Disability Services agency
- Carrie Fisher had heroin, cocaine and ecstasy in system, autopsy shows
- The outrage over Gal Gadot’s $300,000 paycheck for Wonder Woman, explained
- Thousands mourn Otto Warmbier at public funeral
- Warmbier's tour group teased beer-soaked cruises
- Coroner: Warmbier family objected to autopsy
- McCain: Americans 'stupid' to travel to N Korea
- 1:00 - The panel talks Medicaid issues, Carrie Fisher, Wonder Woman's salary, Otto Warmbier, George Clooney's billion dollar deal and more.
- 17:15 - Fiona care team member Wendy Rice catches us up on the latest in our favorite hippo's life.
WCPO Insiders can read more about these stories at wcpo.com/hear.