This week on Hear Cincinnati, guest host Meghan Wesley, digital reporter Lucy May and Fifth Mascot host Scott Kyser talk about Fiona's dad not feeling well, exorcisms in the Tri-state, Eminem's controversial video that premiered at the BET awards on Tuesday, the new Star Wars trailer (go figure, Meghan hasn't seen it), an interesting hack for peanut butter sandwiches and Meghan and Max Alter's #fitandfun series.
Meghan then talks with digital reporter Dan Monk about the epic proxy fight between Procter & Gamble and activist investor Nelson Peltz and whether the shareholder vote that came down Tuesday will stick or Peltz will be voted onto the board after all.
We'll also hear from Max Alter, who is live at Startup Week with Brandemonium co-founder Bill Donabedian, Cintrifuse CEO Wendy Lea, and Scripps VP of digital strategy and business development JB Kropp, who is also the co-founder of the Brandery.
Listen to this episode in the player above.
- 1:15 - The panel talks Fiona's dad not feeling well, exorcisms in the Tri-state, Eminem's controversial video and more
- 20:45 - Dan Monk talks about the epic proxy fight at P&G
- 32:40 - Max talks with local brand experts at a live event for Startup Week
- Dealing with the devil: The men behind Tri-State exorcisms
- Eminem rips President Donald Trump in freestyle rap video on BET Awards
- This totally silly peanut butter sandwich "hack" has moms cracking up
- Fit and Fun: We tried a bounce cass at Define Oakley and it was SO fun
- P&G to Peltz: You're a loser, pending final confirmation