Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, a day meant to rid communities of old prescription medications -- and keep them from getting in the wrong hands.
Here's where you can bring old or leftover prescription medications:
- Springfield Township Police Department from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Montgomery Safety Center parking lot, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Deerfield Township, Kroger on Terra Firma Drive in Mason, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- West Chester, Walgreen's on Cincinnati-Dayton Road, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Loveland shred day and drug take back, Loveland Primary School, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.