High water levels from rain brought flooding to areas along the Ohio River.
The Ohio River reached 54.2 feet early Saturday morning, and levels are expected to remain at minor flood stage through Monday. The National Weather Service has issued flood warnings until Monday afternoon along the Ohio River at Maysville, Meldahl Dam and Cincinnati.
The water levels are impacting roads in the area. Here are the closures you need to know about.
- 4 Mile Road is closed between Gwendolyn Drive and Kellogg Road
- Kellogg Road is closed between Sutton and Belterra -- Belterra is open from 5 Mile
- Eight Mile Road is closed between Hopper and Old Kellogg
- Debolt at Clear Creek is closed
- State Route 32 is closed at Beechmont Avenue and the Beechmont Levee.
MIAMI – WHITEWATER TOWNSHIPS:
- Lawrenceburg Road is closed between 50 and Miamiview
WCPO will update this list as we learn more information.