CINCINNATI — The city’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade has been canceled for the second consecutive year because of the pandemic, according to chairman Chris Schulte.
In lieu of attending the parade, which was scheduled for March 13, organizers said they hope residents will celebrate in a safe manner and support local businesses.
“While this decision is difficult to make for the second year in a row, we appreciate and respect the times we all are living in now,” Schulte said in a news release.
The parade would have been the 55th annual St. Patrick's Day Parade. Last year's parade was also canceled due to the coronavirus.