CINCINNATI — Cincinnati police have closed off some city streets as snow and ice made roads "impassable" Monday evening.
Those barricaded streets are:
- Gest Street between Wilder Avenue and State Avenue
- Quebec Street south of Westwood to Quebec
- Grand Avenue between Glenway Avenue and Westwood Avenue
- Faraday Road between Cass Avenue and President Drive
- Seeger Avenue between Baltimore Avenue and Fairmont Avenue
- Elberon Drive between Mt. Hope Avenue and Warsaw Avenue
- Mt. Hope Avenue from Elberon Drive to the Incline District
- Ravine Street between Central Parkway and McMillan Street
- Dorchester Avenue between Reading Road and Auburn Avenue
- Sycamore Street between Liberty Street and Auburn Avenue
- Louden Street and Paradrome Street
- Martin Street onto Columbia Parkway
Currently, the city of Cincinnati and Hamilton County are under a Level 2 Snow Emergency, meaning road conditions are hazardous. While streets are still open to non-emergency personnel, drivers should not travel unless it's necessary.
Learn more about snow emergencies across the Tri-State here.