NewsLocal NewsBoone County


House fire in Northern Kentucky sends one to the hospital

Crews said fire started in garage
verona fire.JPG
Posted at 2:07 PM, Feb 23, 2022
and last updated 2022-02-23 14:07:25-05

VERONA, Ky. — A house fire in Verona, Kentucky sent one person to the hospital on Wednesday.

The fire started in the garage of a home on Poole Road shortly before 1 a.m. on Wednesday morning, officials said.

A family of four was at the home at the time but managed to get out. According to officials at the scene, the person taken to the hospital was suffering from smoke inhalation.