CINCINNATI -- The trial for the man accused of opening fire first at the Cameo Night Club in March has been rescheduled to begin in November.
Beckley's trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 1. The trial was pushed back to November at the request of the defense, according to court records. An expert witness has until Aug. 1 to turn in a report. Earlier, Tuesday had been set as the date for a trial or plea. A pretrial hearing is scheduled for June 26.
Beckley's charges include:
- Two counts of murder
- Two counts of involuntary manslaughter
- Thirty counts of felonious assault
- One count of weapon under disability
- One count of illegal possession of a firearm in a liquor permit premises
- One count of carrying concealed weapons
- One count of inducing panic
Police previously said a dispute escalated into multiple people firing shots inside the night club March 26. More than 20 shots were fired in the chaos.
For more coverage on the Cameo Night Club shooting, visit WCPO.com/Cameo.