One of last remaining big Black Friday ads is now out. After several days of teasing preview ads, the official Macy's ad is public. (check it out above.)
The department store is rolling out some amazing sales this Thanksgiving evening and all weekend long, including some items free after rebate.
Macy's opens at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, which could be a bit problematic in some malls that have vowed to stay closed this year on Thanksgiving Day for employees and their families.
This means you may have to line up outside the store if the indoor mall is closed -- but that's no problem if you have survived waiting outside a Best Buy or Target on Black Friday.
It will be worth it, however, for small kitchen appliances and some of their other door-buster deals. Macy's will also have many of their deals online all day Thursday.
Early shoppers will also get $10 off bonus coupons.
Macy's deals, according to the website BFAds.net, are below:
- Waffle Maker - Free After $10 Rebate
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Assorted) - $7.99 After $12 Mail-in Rebate
- Trolls Plush - $9.99
- Women's Handbags - $19.99
- Michael Kors 3-pc. Rollerball Gift Set - $25.00
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion - $8
- Tarte Clay Eyeshadow Quad & Deluxe Mascara Set - $12
- Silver-Plated Brass Gemstone Pendants - $24.99
- Martha Stewart Collection - 70 percent off
- Calvin Klein Classic-Fit Print, Calvin Klein Steel Mens Extra-Slim Fit, Michael Kors Classic Fit, or Tommy Hilfiger Classic-Fit Mens Dress Shirts - 50 percent off
- Mens Tees (Assorted) - Buy one, get two free
- Holiday Lane (Assorted) - 60 percent off
- Pyrex 22-pc. Food Storage Container Set - $17.99 After $10 Mail-In Rebate
- Tag Springfield III 5-pc. Luggage Set (Red or Navy) - $49.99
- Charter Club Cozy Plush Throw (Assorted Styles) - $9.99
Macy's will be open from 5 p.m. until 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving, then will reopen at 6 a.m. on Black Friday with new deals.
You can check the highlights of all the big Black Friday ads by downloading the free BFAds app to your smartphone.
And, as always, don't waste your money.
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)