Black Friday sales save you money, but just how far will your dollars really go? We crunched the numbers to find out. Here are some of the ways you could spend your Black Friday budget this Nov. 24 (but keep in mind that many deals actually begin on Nov. 23, Thanksgiving Day).
What Could $50 Buy You?
- 12 movies. At Target , select movies will be just $4 each, including titles like “Hidden Figures,” “Me Before You” and “Pitch Perfect.” You could get 12 for just under $50. Target’s doors open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Or, six CDs. If you’re more of a music person, a selection of CDs will be $8 each at Target, including tunes from artists like Demi Lovato, Blake Shelton and Maroon 5. Pick six of these and pay just under $50.
- Or, five pairs of jeans. Sears will be selling select pairs of jeans for her and him for $9.99 each as one of the store’s Black Friday doorbusters. Stock up on five pairs and you’ll pay just under $50. Doorbusters start at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving at Sears.
What Could $100 Buy You?
- Five pieces of Christmas decor. Department store JCPenney is selling a 7-foot color-changing Christmas tree for $69.99 on Black Friday. Trim it with a 60-piece boxed ornament set for $9.99. Grab a 20-inch wreath for $14.99 and a 50-count light set for $2.99, and you’ll still be under budget. JCPenney stores open at 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Or, three Google speakers. Target is selling the Google Home Mini for $29 (regularly $49) on Black Friday. Plus, you’ll get a free $10 Target gift card with purchase. There’s a limit of five of these speakers per guest. You can get three for under $100.
- Or, a Fitbit. Costco members can get the Fitbit Charge 2 activity tracker with an additional band for $99.99 on Black Friday. There is a limit of five of these devices per customer. Costco doors open at 9 a.m. on Black Friday.
- Or, an iPhone. No, it’s not the iPhone X, but you’ll be able to get the iPhone SE 32GB no-contract smartphone available on Total Wireless for $99.99 from Target.
What Could $200 Buy You?
- Two Amazon products. For just under $200, you can outfit your home with two Amazon devices. The online giant plans to sell the Amazon Cloud Cam indoor security camera for $99.99 over Black Friday weekend. Priced at $10 below that will be the Kindle Paperwhite e-reader for $89.99. Get both for just under $200.
- Or, a 50-inch TV. You could get a big-screen doorbuster for under $200. Best Buy is offering a Sharp 50-inch LED smart 4K Ultra HD TV for $179.99 in-store only for Black Friday. Doors open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Or, a gaming console. The $200 mark unlocks one of the holiday season’s hottest gifts—gaming consoles. At Kohl’s, the Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB console will be $189.99. Plus, you’ll get $45 in Kohl’s Cash. Doorbusters start in stores at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Or, a different gaming console. For $10 more, stay just under budget with the Sony PlayStation 4 1TB console for $199.99 at Kohl’s. It also comes with $60 in Kohl’s Cash.
What Could $500 Buy You?
- Three smart home accessories. Best Buy will be offering an assortment of discounted smart home products. Get the Ring video doorbell for $99.99, the Amazon Echo Show for $179.99 and the Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation for $199.99. All three will cost you just under $500.
- Or, a big-screen 4K TV. Electronics are plentiful on Black Friday, and at Kohl’s, a Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV will be $499.99. Plus, get $150 in Kohl’s Cash.
- Or, a home appliance. Many retailers will be offering a selection of major appliances for less than $500 each. At JCPenney, $500 could buy you a GE free-standing electric range ($495).
Check with your local store for deal availability. Most of these offers will also be available online. Written by Courtney Jespersen for NerdWallet. The article See How Far Your Money Will Stretch on Black Friday originally appeared on NerdWallet .