It's time to make your Super Bowl choice.
No, we are not talking about Denver or Carolina: we are talking pizza....or wings.
We found Tri-Staters downtown divided on their loyalties, some saying "we're doing pizza, and chips and dip," others telling us "I like wings."
Chuck Witt will just be happy to eat whatever food is offered at their game day party.
"Anything. I enjoy it all," he said.
Specials at Most Chains
The good news is that it's a great day to order either pizza or wings, because almost every chain is offering a special.
Some of the best pizza deals, at participating franchises:
- Papa John's: Buy one large pizza, get another for 50 cents, no coupons needed.
- Domino's: 2 items for $5.00, pick up only.
- Larosa's: Large deluxe pizzas for just $14.99.
- Pizza Hut: Stuffed Garlic Knot pizza for $12.99. Just don't plan to kiss anyone afterward.
Are you a wing or bread stick lover?
- At Buffalo Wings and Rings: Participating locations will give you a free tote bag with large orders on Sunday
- The Olive Garden has takeout bread stick sandwiches for $6 per person.
- Dave and Buster's has all you can eat wings and a $10 play card for $19.
But you have to spend the game there, not at your house.
Pick Up if You Can
Finally, here's one helpful tip: The Super Bowl is the busiest day of the year for many pizza places.
So if you are thinking pizza you may want to pick it up, rather than waiting for the delivery man.
That way you don't end up frustrated, and you don't waste your money.
Don't Waste Your Money is a registered trademark of the EW Scripps Co.
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese )
Sign up for John's free Newsletter delivered weekly to your inbox
You can save an average of $275.00* on local dining, travel and attractions with WCPO Insider Rewards. Search, sort and filter through 300,000+ deals, everyday just for being an Insider.