The most anticipated Black Friday ad of 2017 has finally be released. If you are hunting for electronics, Best Buy once again will not disappoint.
The store will open Thanksgiving at 5 p.m. and closes at 1 a.m. Friday and reopen again at 8 a.m. with new deals. The store will start handing out line tickets at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving according to bfads.net.
See the full ad below:
TVs are the big draw here and Best Buy is featuring some top name brands like Sony and Samsung at big discount.
If you want absolute rock bottom pricing on a 4KTV, then you may want to look at stores like Kohl's and Target, where you can find off-brand sets for as low as $299. But if you want a quality name brand, Best Buy is the place to go -- though you will pay a bit more.
Among the highlights:
- Samsung 65" 4KTV: $749 (save $350). This is a fully loaded Samsung Smart TV, not a stripped down budget model.
- Sony 60" 4KTV: $599 (Save $400). Again, you will be getting a top rated brand here.
- Google Home Mini: $29
- Sharp 50"Ultra HDTV: $179. This one is for the budget minded shopper who just wants a super low price. Note that it is not a full 4K TV, but is a 2160p set.
- Apple iPad Mini 4: $274 (Save $125). Great stocking stuffer for the kids.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or S8: Save $300.
- XBox One S Console: $189 (Matching most other stores on Black Friday).
- Samsung 11 inch Chromebook: $99.
You can read the full ad here.
As always, Don't Waste Your Money.
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to www.dontwasteyourmoney.com