This one is from Best Buy, and is perhaps the most anticipated of all.
Best Buy will open its doors an hour before its two big competitors, at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving evening.
If you are looking for clothing or crock pots, this is not the place to go, because Best Buy targets the serious electronics buyer on Black Friday.
Best Buy's hottest doorbusters will be 4KTV's, with a Samsung 55 inch 4K for just $479, and a Toshiba 49 inch 4KTV for just $199. Prices have really dropped on these new TV models (though if you want a 65 inch, expect to pay closer to $1,000).
Best Buy will also have great markdowns on laptops, tablets, and Xbox One and PS4 bundles.
Top Best Buy Deals
Here are the highlights, as sorted out by BFAds.net.
- LG - 40" Class (39.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - HDTV - Black $149.99
- Sharp 55" 1080P Smart LED HDTV $299.99 (save $250)
- Toshiba 49" LED 4K Ultra HDTV $199.99 (save $250)
- Samsung 55" LED 4K Ultra HDTV $479.99 (save $320)
- LG 60" 4K Smart Ultra HDTV $599.99 (save $400)
- Samsung VR + $250 GC w/ Samsung Galaxy S7 Purchase & Installment Billing Agreement
- Amazon Fire 7" Tablet w/ 8GB RAM $33.33 (save $16.66)
- Amazon Fire HD 8" Tablet w/ 16GB $59.99 (save $30)
- iPad Pro 9.7” Tablet $125 off
- Levovo 11.6" Laptop w/Intel Atom CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD $99.99 (save $100)
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD $349.99 (save $150)
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i3, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD $249.99 (save $100)
- Apple Mac Book Air 13.3" w/Intel Core i5 $799.99 (save $200)
- Apple 21.5" iMac w/Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD $899.99 (save $200)
- Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 Special Edition Console Bundle - Military Green $299.99
- Xbox One S Mindcraft Favorites Console Bundle $249.99
- PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 Conolse Bundle + Ratchet and Clank, & The Last of Us Remastered $249.99
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for $599.99 (save $400)
- Lego Dimension Products Up to 55% off
You can check the highlights of all the big Black Friday ads bydownloading the free BFAds app to your smartphone.
As always, don't waste your money
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)