Best Buy, the number one destination of Black Friday electronics seekers, is now out with its 2019 ad.
Once again, doors open at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, and the hottest 4KTV doorbuster deals will require you to line up early, and probably miss that Thanksgiving dinner (or eat your turkey very early).
While prices may not be as low on the biggest TVs as you will find at Walmart or Target, there is a reason: Best Buy specializes in top tier name brand TVs like Samsung, LG, Toshiba, and Sony.
Best Buy is offering a 70 -inch Samsung 4KTV for $549, a great price on a top rated Samsung.
However, realize that these may be stripped-down Black Friday models, with some bells and whistles missing, and fewer HDMI ports than a Samsung normally costing $1,500. Often these TV's are not sold the rest of the year.
In addition, Best Buy for the first time in 2019 has a 75 inch 4KTV as a doorbuster deal (just make sure your car or SUV is big enough to carry the box).
The top deals at Best Buy
Among the highlights, according to BFAds.net:
- Samsung 70 inch 4KTV - $549 (Save $350)
- Samsung 75 inch 4KTV - $749 (Save $350)
- Insignia 58-inch LED 2160p Smart 4KTV + Echo Dot - $199.99
- Select 4K Movies - $12.99
- iPhone 11 - Up to $500 Off
- Apple HomePod - $199.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 - From $299.00
- Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds - $109.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - $199.99
- Insignia pressure cooker (similar to Instant Pot) - $29
- Amazon Echo Dot - $22
See the full Best Buy ad HERE, courtesy BFAds.net.
You can see Target's 2019 Black Friday ad HERE.
As always, don't waste your money.
Don't Waste Your Money" is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. ("Scripps").
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to www.dontwasteyourmoney.com