Welcome (back) to Cincinnati, Zac Taylor.
The Cincinnati Bengals officially named Taylor as their new head coach on Monday. Taylor is no stranger to the Queen City, though: He previously spent a year with the University of Cincinnati Bearcats as quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator under Tommy Tuberville.
In honor of Taylor's new job, we asked the Bengals' DJ, Eddie Traynor (you might know him as DJ ETrayn), to help us create a "Welcome to Cincinnati" playlist for Taylor. It features songs by Cincinnati artists, songs that reference Cincinnati and songs that have special meaning for the team, including:
- "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses (the Bengals' theme song)
- "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon
- "All Hustle, No Luck" by Lantana
- "How We Do It" by Hi-Tek
- "Bootzilla" by Bootsy Collins
- "Jungle Boogie" by Kool & the Gang
- "Cincinnati Bengals Growl" (the Bengals' touchdown song)
- "Jungle Love" by Morris Day & the Time