The National Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning for the following counties:
- Hamilton (until 11:15 p.m.)
- Boone (until 11:15 p.m.)
- Campbell (until 10:30 p.m.)
- Kenton (until 10:30 p.m.)
- Dearborn (until 11:15 p.m.)
- Ohio (until 11:15 p.m.)
- Ripley (until 11:15 p.m.)
Move to higher ground quickly. Never drive through high water.
Runoff from excessive rain could cause flash flooding to occur.
Here are some helpful links to prepare for severe weather:
Download the WCPO Storm Shield app (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)