- Warmer temps to start the week
- Showers/thunderstorms Tuesday
- Snow/wintry mix potential Thursday
Tonight will be mostly clear with lows in the upper 30s. Mild temperatures continue as we start the work week. We will be even warmer on Monday with highs in the 60s! We start off clear on Monday, but clouds build throughout the day.
RAIN CHANCES RETURN-
Rain chances return late Monday night. This rain continues through the day Tuesday. There is the potential for rain to be heavy at times. Thunderstorms are also possible, but are not expected to be severe. The ground is already very saturated, so there is the potential for flooding and rising river levels again. Highs Tuesday will also be in the 60s once again.
We get a break from the rain Wednesday, but cold air moves in. By Wednesday night, another system approaches and brings along the chance for snow/ wintry mix. The wintry mix becomes more abundant by Thursday evening into early Friday. We're still a good way out from this, but we're watching the models closely for timing, precipitation types, and amounts. More updates on this will come in the next couple of days.
The Ohio River at Cincinnati is expected to crest at 48.7 feet by Tuesday. It is currently still in the "action" stage. Expect more updates on this.
- 48 feet- Flooding in California, Ohio impacts Eldorado Street, with water impacting some fringe areas of Coney Island park. PNC Pavilion is flooded by this stage.
- 47 feet- Water affects some areas of Coney Island, as well as PNC pavilion flooding. High water affects some yards in California Ohio.
- 45 feet- Water floods stage area of PNC Pavilion.
- 42 feet- Flooding encroaches PNC Pavilion.