CINCINNATI -- Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber is visiting Cincinnati on Tuesday to get a better understanding of Cincinnati as a budding soccer market and potential MLS expansion.
- 9 a.m. -- Garber arrives at Lunken Airport
- Meeting with FC Cincinnati's ownership group at Great American Tower
- Walking tour of Nippert Stadium at the University of Cincinnati
- Meeting with with UC athletics director Mike Bohn
- Business luncheon downtown
- 1:30 p.m. -- Driving tour of the urban core of Cincinnati, including stops at Fountain Square, Moerlein Lager House, Smale Park, Cintrifuse, Rhinehaus and Washington Park.
- 4 to 5:30 p.m. -- Town hall-style event with the general public at the Woodward Theater (1404 Main St.) before a private business dinner that evening. Doors to the theater will open at 3 p.m., with supporters admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, but the event also will be streamed live at participating pubs MOTR, Mr. Pitiful's and Rhinehaus, as well as on FC Cincinnati's YouTube channel.
Follow along with live updates from WCPO contributor Laurel Pfahler in the box below.