CINCINNATI -- FC Cincinnati kicks off its first-ever season next week, and fans get a chance to watch the team play in person on Friday.
The club plays a friendly against Xavier University at 7 p.m. at the XU Soccer Complex. FC Cincinnati will host the University of Dayton in another friendly at Nippert Stadium at 5 p.m. April 5.
FC Cincinnati starts its regular season on the road, at Charleston on March 26 and Bethlehem Steel FC on April 3, before returning to Nippert Stadium for its home opener April 9 against Charlotte Independence.
The seven-month regular-season schedule includes 15 home matches. Most are set for 7 p.m.; two will be at 4 p.m., another, on Labor Day, kicks off at 4:30 p.m., and one match in the home schedule has a start time of 6 p.m.
They'll stay at home April 16 to host Louisville City FC, a match that launches the battle for the River Cities Cup; it continues at Louisville Slugger Field June 25 and comes back to Nippert July 23 for the series finale.
FC Cincinnati's home schedule
- April 9, 7 p.m.: Charlotte Independence
- April 16, 7 p.m.: Louisville City FC
- April 30, 7 p.m.: Wilmington Hammerheads FC
- May 14, 4 p.m.: Pittsburgh Riverhounds
- May 28, 7 p.m.: Harrisburg City Islanders
- June 4, 7 p.m.: Richmond Kickers
- June 11, 7 p.m.: FC Montreal
- June 18, 7 p.m.: Toronto FC II
- July 2, 6 p.m.: Bethlehem Steel FC
- July 20, 7 p.m.: New York Red Bulls II
- July 23, 4 p.m.: Louisville City FC
- July 30, 7 p.m.: Charleston Battery
- Aug. 24, 7 p.m.: Rochester Rhinos
- Sept. 5, 4:30 p.m.: St. Louis FC
- Sept. 17, 7 p.m.: Orlando City B
FC Cincinnati has individual and season tickets available at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-KICK.