HAMILTON COUNTY, Ohio — All 21 parks and preserves operated by Great Parks of Hamilton County have been open throughout the pandemic, but for June’s Great Outdoors Month, more facilities are being reopened for visitors to enjoy.
The expanded list of facilities that are reopening in June are:
- Campgrounds at Winton Woods and Miami Whitewater Forest
- Golf courses and driving ranges
- Playgrounds (10 open now, with more opening in the coming weeks)
- Dog parks
- Harbor snack bars
And services now available to Great Parks visitors include:
- Fishing, golf and softball tournaments
- Horseback riding lessons
- Nature programs and day camps (virtual only)
Great Parks of Hamilton County is focused on providing safe access to local outdoor sites for all Hamilton County residents to visit.
A motor vehicle permit is required to enter the parks. The permit costs $10 for a whole year.