The burgers could be contaminated with listeria monocytogenes, which could make people sick.
- The recall affects burgers with best by dates of Aug. 4, 2020, through Aug. 17, 2020. Products with other best by dates are not affected by the recall. The recall includes:
- Frozen 6-pack cheeseburgers
- Frozen 6-pack hamburgers
- Frozen 6-pack jalapeno cheeseburgers
- Frozen 16-pack hamburgers
- Frozen 16-pack cheeseburgers
Click here for the complete list of lot numbers.
If you have the affected products, either throw them away or return them to the place of purchase for an exchange or refund.
If you have any questions, call White Castle at 1-800-843-2728.
The Journal-News is a media partner of WCPO.