The Ray Tensing retrial featured dozens of witnesses, hours of testimony and the longest jury deliberation in Hamilton County history. The three weeks of drama ended with a second mistrial.
There are more characters to the trial than Tensing, the prosecution and Dubose family. In this episode we talk to people we met on the street, legal minds debating the outcome and more. Their responses are Unprompted.
- 1:45 - Ally Kraemer, WCPO Reporter
- 8:26 - Helen Binford, Demonstrator
- 13:19 - Michael Smith, Curious Spectator
- 18:02 - Rodney Harris, Attorney
- 21:54 - Thaddeus Hoffmeister, Law Professor & Author
Listen to "Unprompted" in the audio player above.