Phil Castellini is a member of the Cincinnati's first family of baseball. The son of Reds majority owner has found his own niche in leading the organization on the business side. Castellini reflects on his decision to leave the produce business and venture into baseball, the time his family was part of the ownership group of the rival St. Louis Cardinals and why he was on a mission to eliminate a certain Reds mascot. Castellini also reveals the next 'big thing' fans will be able to celebrate in the years to come.
- 5:00 - The time his family was part of the St. Louis Cardinals ownership group.
- 16:45 - How the lack of parity hurts small market teams.
- 20:04 - On the Reds Roster in 2017.
- 27:47 - The next 'big thing' for the Reds to celebrate.
- 30:23 - The one Mascot he wanted to eliminate.
Listen to "Unprompted" in the audio player above.
(Can't get enough Fiona? On the most recent episode of "Hear Cincinnati," WCPO.com's Maxim Alter talked one-on-one with a member of her care team at the Cincinnati Zoo. Click here to listen.)