CINCINNATI — Through the end of July, parents and caregivers are encouraged to utilize the Winton Woods City Schools’ summer meal program to ensure all students stay fed and healthy this summer.
Breakfast and lunch are served Monday through Friday at Winton Woods Intermediate School until July 26. Children 18 years and younger eat for free.
For those who can’t get to the district’s on-site location, the district helps by deploying the “Nutrition is the Mission” bus. The bus stops at four different locations Monday through Saturday until July 27.
The district converted a retired bus into a meal distribution vehicle last year to bring nutritious meals to kids during the summer.
Locations and Times
- Winton Woods Intermediate School located at 825 Waycross Road
- Monday - Friday (until July 26)
- Breakfast: 8:15 - 8:45 a.m.
- Lunch: Noon - 1 p.m.
Monday - Saturday (until July 27)
- Powel Crosley YMCA – 9601 Winton Road, Cincinnati (10:50 - 11:20 a.m.)
- Greenhills Community Building – 8 Enfield Street, Cincinnati (11:30 - 12:00 p.m.)
- Quail Meadow Apartments – 11046 Quailridge Court, Cincinnati (12:10 - 12:40 p.m.)
- Forest Park Apartments – 580 Dewdrop Circle, Cincinnati (12:50 - 1:20 p.m.)