News

Actions

Production of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' halted

Posted: 10:09 PM, Oct 06, 2016
Updated: 2016-10-06 22:12:46-04
Production of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' halted
In the wake of Kim Kardashian West’s highly-publicized Paris robbery, cable channel E! has temporarily halted production of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
 
“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume,” an E! spokesperson told People Thursday.
 
 
The network’s decision comes just days after Kardashian West was gagged, bound and robbed at gunpoint, as five masked men stole nearly $11 million worth of her jewelry.
 
If happened around 3 a.m. Monday morning during Paris Fashion Week. 
 
The men forced the concierge at No Address Hotel to take them to Kardashian West’s room, where the 35-year-old star was staying alone. That’s when the intruders constrained her and made the theft.
 
A rep previously told People that Kardashian West was “badly shaken but physically unharmed” in the incident – however, she has decided to suspend all her commitments for the time being.