If you’ve ever been frustrated by not being able to read a WCPO Insider story, now is the time to join.
(And if you found yourself frustrated by Monday night's Time Warner Internet outage, read on!)
For Cyber Monday, we are offering the most insane, crazy deal we’ve ever offered.
Anyone who becomes a new annual Insider at our introductory rate of $19.99 will receive a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card — redeemable immediately. So you will actually MAKE one penny on the deal.
PLUS: The deal's been extended until noon Tuesday (for all those who, you know, lost their Time Warner Internet connection Monday night.)
Plus, you get all of the perks of becoming an Insider:
- High quality, local journalism
- Access to exclusive events and other opportunities
- Deals and discounts to local and national companies
- A digital subscription to The Washington Post
That’s a lot of value. I’ve written before that my wife is an Insider and our membership has paid for itself several times over. Now, with this deal if you become an Insider on Cyber Monday, you will receive all of that value and actually make one cent on the transaction.
NOTE: There are a limited quantity of gift cards available, so act fast.
Here’s how this deal works:
1. Buy an annual Insider membership at wcpo.com/cybermonday.
2. We will send you an email welcoming you to Insider and including a link to access your Amazon.com Gift Card.
3. That reward will display a unique gift card code, as well as instructions for redeeming on Amazon.com.
We want to give you the chance to experience Insider and all of its benefits.