This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss how changes in poverty are affecting communities, a Bengals player's missing father, a postponed Reds game and more.
Later, near the 20-minute mark, Brian is joined by WCPO anchor and reporter Evan Millward to discuss his column 'This is not a time to be quiet, Thom Brennaman, help me understand,' written in response to Brennaman's use of an anti-gay slur during a Reds broadcast.
- You could name the zoo’s new baby rhino!
- When poverty and pandemic collide, back to school strains families already struggling
- Federal judge's order paves way for 2018 lawsuit over Cincinnati's tent cities to proceed
- Father of Bengals cornerback Mackensie Alexander found safe in Florida
- Reds, Brewers decide not to play Wednesday game to protest police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Reds broadcaster Thom Brennaman suspended 'effective immediately' for using homophobic slur on-air
- Broadcaster Thom Brennaman removed from NFL broadcasts following homophobic slur
- COLUMN: This is not a time to be quiet. Thom Brennaman, help me understand.
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati