One year ago, a pandemic was declared and life as we knew it stopped.
On Thursday, WCPO 9 presented our special project “Hindsight 2020: The year that changed our lives.” Host Julie O'Neill and producer Meghan Goth join the Hear Cincinnati podcast to discuss the special and the stories featured in it.
Next, you'll hear Julie O'Neill talk with members of the community in a virtual round-table discussion.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
Hindsight 2020 Links:
- Seeing hope on the horizon through the eyes of OTR
- Unemployment benefits elusive for single mom amid pandemic
- A year in, how has COVID-19 impacted minority communities?
- Live events were first to close, will be last to reopen
- How are schools and teachers addressing 'COVID slide?'
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati