This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, senior real-time editor Pat LaFleur and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss property values in the suburbs, FC Cincinnati's stadium lights, tips for choosing a nursing home, and more.
Next, reporter Mariel Carbone joins the podcast to discuss the challenges facing the Cincinnati Police Department as they defend their diversity quotas and shorten training due to an officer shortage.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Hamilton County suburbs face falling property values, rising poverty. Are they doomed to struggle?
- LaRosa's pizza deal will help reduce hunger among Tri-State families this summer
- Why did FC Cincinnati's stadium fins light up with P&G brands Tuesday night?
- Federal agents arrest Covington man accused of storming U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6
- Kroger announces plan to give $1 million payouts, free groceries to some vaccinated people
- Remembering Harambe 5 years after gorilla's death at Cincinnati Zoo
- Nursing homes are opening up again. Here's what you need to know for your search
- Seniors forced to rely on stairs after senior living center elevator outage
- Cranley, Isaac defend Cincinnati Police Department's diversity quotas
- Facing officer shortage, Cincinnati PD cuts time some recruits will spend in academy
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati