WCPO reporter Whitney Miller joins this episode of Hear Cincinnati to discuss her interview with 'Magic Adrian' Anderson who took it upon herself to help schedule any and everyone who needed a shot during the release of the first doses of vaccine.
But first, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss reducing youth homelessness, CEOs getting a COVID-19 bonus, and the downside of 'streatereies.'
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Deer Park Roofing gives Avondale homeowner new roof and gutters -- with more improvements to come
- KEYS program is reducing youth homelessness in Hamilton County -- with goal of ending it completely
- Executive Pay 2021: How the pandemic fueled corporate bonuses in 2020
- Two years after Northside flooding, 'we just want it to be over'
- Many pandemic 'fixes' had unintended consequences. Streateries were one of them
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati