WCPO reporter Evan Millward joins the Hear Cincinnati podcast to discuss the latest updates on COVID-19 during back-to-school, including Lebanon Schools shutting down temporarily, and the growing list of colleges requiring vaccines.
First, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, senior real-time editor Pat LaFleur and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss free internet access in pubic housing, COVID-19 in nursing homes, the return of Riverfest and more.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- CMHA and Cincinnati Bell to offer free high-speed internet access in six public housing communities
- JBM Packaging expands with Queensgate location to grow business, hire more 'fair chance' employees
- DHL Express expands Cincinnati Works job-coaching at CVG hub to attract and keep good employees
- Video of Norwood brawl contradicts councilman's claim that he saved victim from his attacker
- Want to know how many people have died at the nursing home you're choosing for your parents? Too bad
- Clifton Avenue protected bike lane avoids cancelation — for now
- Lebanon Schools closed until Sept. 7 because of rising number of COVID-19 quarantines
- Miami University to require all students, staff get COVID-19 vaccine
- UC to require students, staff, faculty get COVID-19 vaccine
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati