This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss an "innovation center" coming to Lincoln Heights, tracking COVID-19 vaccinations, an update on the $80M housing development in OTR, and more.
Later, Brian is joined by I-Team reporter Dan Monk to discuss his investigation of 4,300 complaints alleging local companies failed to follow state rules on COVID prevention.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Avondale homeowner has all-too-common problem of major home repairs needed and a limited income
- Innovation center in Lincoln Heights aims to empower residents to create a more prosperous community
- Kable Academy helping connect people to tech careers -- and rebound from COVID-19 economic crisis
- WATCH: WCPO 9 special tracks COVID-19 vaccine distribution in the Tri-State
- City Council approves controversial $80M housing development in OTR, with no affordable units
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati