This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss the inspiring story of Roger Grein, the growing list of mayoral candidates, parking lot steaks, and more.
Next, I-Team reporter Dan Monk joins the podcast to discuss his investigation that led some attorneys and politicians to raise questions about Chinedum Ndukwe’s involvement in the scandals in City Council.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- COLUMN: Need some inspiration at the end of this difficult year? Meet Roger Grein
- After 35 years of surviving HIV and AIDS, Carl Fox is part of a study he believes will find a cure
- Tri-State's child poverty rates improved in 2019, but will COVID-19 crisis erase gains?
- Ohio State Sen. Cecil Thomas on 2021 mayoral bid: Situation calls for 'an alternative'
- City Councilman Chris Seelbach considers joining increasingly crowded 2021 mayoral race
- Do riots lead to meaningful social change? Ask the people of Avondale
- Car renter billed over $1,000 in late and cleaning fees
- We put $2 parking lot steaks to the test
- Report lists 'creepiest' tech gifts of 2020
- Developer, ex-Bengal Ndukwe weaves tangled web at City Hall: 'Is it possible the FBI got played?'
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati