Investigative reporter Paula Christian joins the Hear Cincinnati podcast to explain why Armed U.S. Marshals we called to Tom Brown's farmland property with a search-and-seizure warrant for trees due to a destructive beetle.
But first, host Brian Niesz is joined by senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth and dayside content manager Allison Hunter to discuss the latest cicada headlines, a job fair helping people with criminal records, an act of kindness at an arcade, and more.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Driver in cicada-induced crash has advice for staying safe during Brood X summer
- This Hamilton 9-year-old's cicada photo shoot is everything... and it's gone viral
- Beacon of Hope Job Fair aims to help people with criminal records find employers who will give them a chance
- Cincinnati friends chronicle daily life, conversations over the difficult last year
- Cincinnati Public Schools approve settlement in Gabriel Taye case
- Hamilton arcade owner offers to open early for woman with social anxiety
- Sisters charged in BB gun shootings of people experiencing homelessness surrender to police
- Cincinnati PD makes third arrest in OTR, Downtown BB gun attacks
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati