A jury was set to decide the federal wrongful conviction lawsuit of William “Ricky” Virgil against the City of Newport and two former Newport police officers but a U.S. District Court Judge agreed to delay the case. I-Team reporter Paula Christian joins the Hear Cincinnati podcast to explain the case.
First, the weekly Hear Cincinnati podcast panel discuss a new affordable housing plan, a local judge who ordered a COVID-19 as conditioin of probabtion, and a local condo tower ordered to make structural repairs.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Could another affordable housing vote be in the works for Cincinnati?
- Lincoln Heights residents say CMHA has left them in the dark on temporary relocation
- Hamilton County judge orders man to get COVID-19 shot as condition of probation
- Madison House resident fears home is 'just like Surfside'
- Repairs on the way for Madison House condo tower as vigilance on the rise amid Florida collapse
- Hyde Park high-rise ordered to hire 'special inspector' for structural repairs
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati