CINCINNATI — Attention, Hamilton County property owners.
Here’s how to learn about the tax levies on your November ballot and how much you will pay if they pass.
There are 28 proposed new or renewing property tax levies in Hamilton County, including two county-wide renewals, according to Auditor Dusty Rhodes. See the list below.
Go to hamiltoncountyauditor.org and click on the Property Search box at the top left. Once you’ve found your property parcel page, click on “Levy Information” in the right column.
Rhodes says he has posted specific information for every levy-affected property on his website since 2000, including the estimated cost for an owner-occupied residence valued at $100,000.
You can also get the auditor's summary of all tax levies in Hamilton County here.
Here is a breakdown of November tax levies in Hamilton County:
There are two county-wide renewals for Family Services and Developmental Disabilities levies.
Cities and villages
• Addyston (Fire/EMS)
• Arlington Heights (Current Expense)
• Cheviot (Current Expense)
• Cleves (Fire/EMS)
• Golf Manor (Current Expense)
• Greenhills (Road Improvement)
• Harrison (Fire/EMS)
• Lincoln Heights (Current Expense)
• Milford (Fire/EMS)
• North Bend (2 - Fire/EMS and Public Safety)
• North College Hill (Senior Citizen)
• Woodlawn (Fire/EMS)
• Miami Township (2- Fire and EMS)
• Finneytown (2)
• Forest Hills
• Loveland (3)
• Hilltop Joint Fire & Rescue