CINCINNATI -- Several streets will close Saturday to accommodate the city’s Pride Parade.
The parade starts at 11 a.m. All of the roads will open when the parade is over at about 3 p.m. The festival, located at Sawyer Point Park, starts at noon. The event is free and everyone is welcome.
Staging area closes at 8 a.m.:
- Seventh Street exit ramp from southbound Interstate 75- closed
- Seventh Street ramp from Gest Street - closed
- W 8th Street - eastbound closed at Linn Street
Parade route closes at 10:30 a.m.:
- Seventh Street- closed between Central Avenue and Walnut Street
- Central Avenue- closed between Sixth Street and Ninth Street
- Plum Street- closed between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- Race Street- closed between Garfield Place and Sixth Street
- Fifth Street- closed between Race Street and Walnut Street
- Vine Street/Rosa Parks Street- closed north of Ted Berry Way
- Freedom Way- closed between Race Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- Walnut Street- closed south of Second Street (Local access only)
- Joe Nuxhall Way- closed south of Second Street
- Mehring Way- closed between Elm Street and E Pete Rose Way
- E Pete Rose Way- closed between Broadway and Johnny Bench Way
- Johnny Bench Way- closed
Crossing of the parade route at the following intersections will be permitted with the assistance of the Cincinnati Police (delays should be expected):
- Seventh Street at Elm Street
- Vine Street at Sixth Street
- Vine Street at Fourth Street
- Vine Street at Third Street
Attendees should check the Cincinnati Pride Facebook page for weather updates. Organizers plan to party through the rain, but they could cancel an event if there is severe weather. Any cancellations will be made from the stage area and posted on social media.
Click here for more information about the parade.