CINCINNATI — Broadway in Cincinnati announced a newly rescheduled season of performances on Tuesday. All shows that were originally announced but canceled for the COVID-19 pandemic will still take the stage at the Aronoff Center this fall and early next year.
In addition to the original lineup of shows, "Wicked" has also been added and will return to Cincinnati in November.
Season ticket-holders will be able to retain their same seats for shows that have been rescheduled, according to a press release from Broadway in Cincinnati.
The organization said it will work with the Aronoff Center to meet local and state health regulations imposed because of the pandemic.
Scheduling changes for the season may still happen in the future, the press release states, and fans should watch out for updates on Broadway in Cincinnati's website.
The rescheduled lineup features:
- The Band's Visit -- September 14-19
- Pretty Woman: The Musical -- October 21-24
- Wicked -- November 17-December 5
- Hairspray -- January 4-9, 2022
- My Fair Lady -- February 8-20, 2022
- Ain't Too Proud -- March 15-27, 2022
- Disney's Frozen -- April 20-May 1, 2022
- To Kill a Mockingbird -- May 31-June12, 2022
- Hamilton -- September 6-October 2, 2022