CINCINNATI -- A proposed $3.6 million marina may be constructed on the city’s riverfront. The marina would have a 29-space boat dock, and it is expected to be near Great American Ball Park.
Sources of funding for the marina include:
- $750,000 City capital budget 2017
- $750,000 Army Corps of Engineers funding
- $500,000 State of Ohio capital funding
- $1,500,000 US Fish and Wildlife Boating Infrastructure grant
- Up to $401,000 from Parks District
Get more information on the project in the video above.